The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Bigger Message / Creative Catalyst LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Bigger Message / Creative Catalyst LLC . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Bigger Message / Creative Catalyst LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Bigger Message, a subsidiary of Creative Catalyst LLC, recognizes the importance of protecting information we may collect from visitors to our site. Our policy is to use the information we acquire from visitors to our sites for internal purposes only, and we maintain appropriate security measures to keep this information private.
Users can visit the site without revealing any information about themselves. If one chooses to give us personal information via the Internet for the purposes of correspondence, handling a consultation, registering for a program, purchasing products or subscribing to e-information, then it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
If users tell us that they do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact, we will respect those wishes.
The Bigger Message takes precautions to keep disclosed user information secure, and such information will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial purposes. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
All materials contained on this web site are Copyright ©2013 The Bigger Message, Creative Catalyst LLC or Lynn Scheurell or are licensed or otherwise published by The Bigger Message with the permission of the owner of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to the respective owners.
The materials posted on this site may be retrieved and downloaded solely for personal purposes (“Authorized Uses”), provided that such Authorized Uses do not include posting, publication, transmission, or dissemination of such materials in digital or electronic form by means of the World Wide Web, e-mail, online services or any other medium now existing or hereafter developed, or the making of more than five (5) printed copies.
No materials contained on this web site may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast, or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of The Bigger Message. Any reproduction permitted under this Agreement must contain the following notice: “Copyright ©2013 The Bigger Message. All rights reserved.”
The information contained on this web site, or any other web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by The Bigger Message and Creative Catalyst LLC, as well as the design and layout of such web sites, contains elements protected by trade dress, copyright, or other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No text, logo, graphic, sound, or image from this web site may be copied, except in connection with the Authorized Uses described above, without the express written permission of The Bigger Message.
The Bigger Message makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy, suitability or safety of the information contained on this website or any linked site for any purpose. All such information is provided “as is”.
The Bigger Message makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any linked site will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the website / server that hosts the site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code.
In no event shall The Bigger Message/ Creative Catalyst LLC, its employees, agents or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this site or any linked site.
Links to other web sites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those web sites, nor does a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this site. Links to other web sites are provided by The Bigger Message as a convenience to its users. The Bigger Message is not responsible for the materials contained at any web site linked to this site.
The Bigger Message reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete any material posted by users that The Bigger Message for any reason whatsoever determines may be harmful, defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, lewd, lascivious, harassing, potentially in violation of any party’s rights, or otherwise objectionable.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Bigger Message expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this website.
By posting materials to The Bigger Message web site, you authorize The Bigger Message to use, and authorize others to use, any such materials in any manner or medium.
You may not advertise or solicit on this web site without the express permission of The Bigger Message.
Terms and Conditions
The term The Bigger Message / Creative Catalyst LLC or ’us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Austin, Texas. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and, specifically, the state of Texas.