Integrity Is The Glue For Good Living
Just as a ship’s hull requires integrity to be waterproof and strong against the powerful and ever-changing force of water, you need to have integrity in your life to be able to navigate the rigors of living it.
The dictionary defines Integrity as:
- The state of being whole, undivided and complete.
- Firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values: incorruptibility.
- An unimpaired condition: soundness.
Where Integrity is missing, your life goes off-track. Even more, it can become out of control, attract the wrong people and make you feel like you are stuck in a job, relationship or behavioral pattern.
The good news is that strengthening the framework of your life through Integrity and having cohesion between who you really are and how you’re showing up in your life can change everything for the better. Why? Because working on just one life area will ‘ripple’ through all the rest of your life areas.
In this wisdom-packed webinar, you will learn:
- The language of Integrity as it’s already speaking through your life.
- 3 signs that are pointing to your most direct route to greater Integrity.
- A step-by-step system you can use to look at your life to get clear on where your spirit is asking you to consider upgrading with Integrity.
- And, most important, how to stop paying the price of lacking integrity so you can have more energy, feel lighter and create more of what you really want easily and on command!
Come and be prepared to discover how you are expressing your Integrity currently, as well as how to interpret it through your results AND how to identify new opportunities to increase your Integrity through your life.
Give yourself the Bigger Message of Integrity by joining us on:
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm Central time (that’s 12:00 pm Pacific/3:00 pm Eastern)
Duration: 60 minutes
Phone Access: (425) 440-5100, Access Code: 863002#
Webcast Link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=65575407
While we want things to be different than ever before, we don’t do what it takes or show up in the way that actually creates change. The gravitational pull of one’s comfort zone is strong. Real change requires something from you that is deep and profound to create it – commitment.
To read the entire Bigger Message more, click here now.