Just as a ship’s hull requires integrity to be waterproof and strong against the powerful and ever-changing force of water, you need to have integrity in your life to be able to navigate the rigors of living it.
Here are some of the qualities and characteristics of integrity:
- The state of being whole and undivided
- Firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values (aka, incorruptible)
- An unimpaired condition (aka, being of ‘sound’ mind, body or state)
- The quality or state of being complete
- Expressing clearly aligned focus between thoughts and words, words and actions, beliefs and behaviors.
When you have integrity, you are congruent in thought, word and behavior. And it’s what makes or breaks your success in life, even if that is all happening unconsciously.
You’ve already experienced the opposite of integrity (or lack of integrity) with people who have broken promises to you, or situations that turned out different from their marketing and promotions, or vendors who didn’t deliver as they said they would when you purchased from them.
A lack of integrity damages credibility, sets the stage for distrust going forward and feels repellant. When your life has a lack of integrity, multiply the negative consequences by a factor of 10 – because it will create 10 times the negativity for you when you create, allow or accept a lack of integrity in your life.
To read the entire Bigger Message more, Join The Courier Community now.